Friday 26 March 2010

On Your Bike


I decided to set myself a challenge. I was going to complete a bike ride around New York and San Francisco and I wouldn't even need my passport. How you may ask, well thanks to the new VRX-Biking Class I got the chance to do just that.
It’s a virtual bike ride on a Trixter X-Bike that basically does everything your normal bike would do, which is ideal for people like me, who can’t actually ride a real bike.

Now I must admit I thought I was prepared, I’ve been to spinning classes and may have occasionally channel hoped passed the Tour de France, so I thought I was ready. But boy was I ever so slightly wrong.
You work out in front of a visual screen so you can see yourself going through the different courses. There are 6 in total and you can work at your own pace, by using the different resistance settings.
There’s a lot of movement involved during the course including occasionally jumping over bumps. But the best bit for me is that the handle bars move, allowing you to turn corners and weave in and out of traffic.
This really gives your upper body a total work out, plus you can burn up to 500 calories during a half hour class.

Believe me it really works you out. So be prepared to feel the burn, I know I did.











If you want to get a body like Caprice, you better get on your X-Bike.










For more information about VRX-Biking at Everyone Active visit www.everyoneactive.co.uk, to find out more about VRX-Biking in general visit www.trixter.net

No comments:

Post a Comment