Monday 14 December 2009

And the winner is...



Joe McElderry may have won the final of the X Factor, but the real buzz has been about who wore it best Danii Minogue or Cheryl Cole. It’s no secret that the two have been completive in trying to out do each other. Cheryl it seems needs the help of two stylists, Victoria Adcock & Frank Strachan at an estimated cost of £45,000 a year (I'm available at half the cost btw), while Dannii is her own stylist. “I know Cheryl has two stylists and I have none. I put a lot of work into it. I style myself. I choose all my outfits.”

With Cheryl’s act in the final Dannii really turned on the glam, as she looked amazing on Saturday in her Osman one shoulder Grecian dress, while Cheryl’s outfit on Sunday didn’t prove too popular. And it didn't help that she could hardly walk in it too, some even said she looked like a toilet dolly. Ouch!
Although I will give Cheryl credit for her Zuhair Murad mermaid gown on Saturday’s show, it’s Danni who I think is the overall winner and it seems the fashion critics loved her too.
Even singer Rihanna described her J’Aton Couture pink structured dress which she wore in week 8 as “fierce”.

Through out the series Danni has been consistently dazzling in her outfits (with the exception of week 6 when she wore a very unflattering Lisa Ho kaftan dress). With Cheryl sometimes her need to stand out with her edgy style, sometimes just went a little too far in the wrong direction.
But I’m sure that being the winning judge for the second year running, will no doubt mean that we can expect a more stronger and confident Cheryl Cole.

No comments:

Post a Comment